Saver Success Specialist
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings® is a leading fintech company that sits at the crossroads of HCM, SaaS, and robo-record keeping. Our mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future by leveraging technology with affordable retirement solutions and world-class customer support. For over 2 decades, we have helped workers save more than $2.5 billion and opened retirement plans for 9,000+ small businesses—pioneering a transparent, flat-fee, customizable savings experience. Our tenured team are retirement experts and future-you champions! Learn more at: myubiquity.com
The only thing as unique as our business model is our company culture. We thrive on accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area and Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. With mottos like "Freedom With Accountability," we are a family of friends who like to get it done and do it with passion.
Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America, today.
The role of Saver Success Specialist plays an important part in the overall success of our client’s retirement savings plans by being the face and voice of Ubiquity to our savers. The Saver Success Specialist will answer employee questions about their retirement savings account and resolve outstanding issues to provide a world-class client experience for them.
- Serve as a point of contact for savers (individual employee participants who hold a 401k account with Ubiquity) for account, compliance, and technical support at a performance that meets targeted goals and service level metrics
- Conduct inbound and proactive outbound communications with our savers to successfully address their needs in a timely manner
- Communicate with savers via chat software and demonstrate excellent written communication
- Use the CRM tool to research, respond to, and record support requests
- Escalate saver issues when appropriate and in timely manner
- Proactively improve the employee enrollment and ongoing support experience, including managing the process of creating mass servicing tools and collateral, and/or creating those materials directly in collaboration with other departments, e.g. Marketing or Compliance
- Periodically gather information on Savers’ needs (via conversation, email, and/or surveys) and analyze findings to determine how to best address those needs
- Participate in company-wide objectives and meetings
- Actively maintain knowledge of 401(k) and retirement industry rules and regulations to be able to provide accurate guidance to savers
Customer Focus - Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and proactively seeks ways to improve service delivery. Emphasizes a team approach to providing great customer service. Solicits customer feedback and ensures their needs have been fully met.
Analytical - Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them with little to no supervision. Excellent math skills.
Organization - Capable of managing multiple clients and priorities, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment with frequently changing priorities
Communication - Use of appropriate and effective language used for a given situation and actively engages in conversations to understand others’ message. Excellent written and verbal communications, including for the design of mass servicing collateral and tools.
Accountability - Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources. Excellent follow through and communication of updates.
Skills + Experience
- At least 2-3 years in a customer service and support role
- 1-2 years 401(k) or retirement experience preferred
- 1-2 years working with cloud-based CRM platform preferred
This is a full-time salaried position that is 100% remote. Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.