Partner Support Manager
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings’ mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future and peace of mind, by leveraging technology with affordable and effective retirement solutions, and world-class customer support. Over our 20 year history, we have helped people save more than $2.25 billion in retirement contributions and opened retirement plans for 7,000+ small businesses—pioneering transparent, flat-fee, customizable plans for this historically underserved community. Our team of experienced professionals are extreme retirement enthusiasts and future-you champions! Join the movement and learn more at: myubiquity.com
- Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
- Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
- Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America, today.
The Partner Support Manager will provide ongoing partnership support to ensure the retention and growth of key partners by providing day to day management, reporting, problem solving, and identifying and executing on revenue growth opportunities.
- Support the Business Development team with partnership prospects
- Ensure the efficient onboarding of new partners
- Develop and execute an annual partnership strategic plan. The plan should address opportunities for growth, high levels of partner and client satisfaction and the prioritization of new and ongoing initiatives
- Meet revenue targets by enhancing the profitability and revenue growth of assigned partnerships
- Proactively anticipate needs and potential problems; provide guidance on areas for operational improvements that yield business benefits for Ubiquity and our clients/partners
- Develop a schedule for and lead regular meetings with assigned partners and internal teams to review partnership health, outstanding initiatives and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Ubiquity teams to resolve issues and develop creative products/workflows
- Provide day to day relationship management and trouble shooting
- Project Management, i.e. onboarding, off-boarding, monitoring, partner accountability, product launch, etc.
- Proactively address business opportunities and issues with key partners and identify ways to maximize value for everyone.
- Identify and prioritize system fixes, updates, and enhancements with Paradigm RKS
- Develop, manage and deliver partner success reporting
- Be familiar with demo capabilities and provide support and input as needed
- Work as a team with assigned Strategic Partnership Manager
- Effectively represent the voice of the Partner and client across multiple departments within Ubiquity
Experience - Excellent project management skills. Sales and/or relationship management experience preferred.
Integrity - Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
Communication - Presents information clearly, concisely, and logically, through verbal and written communication in a professional way. Comfortable with public speaking and providing in person and video demonstrations.
Organizing - Utilizes project management and CRM tools to ensure that all deadlines and commitments are met and that consistent, effective follow up is employed.
Influencer - Influences others to be excited and committed to further the organizations objectives through effective relationship management and lead generation.
Skills + Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Have a proven track record (5+ years) of work experience in sales, service, or relationship management
- Ability to sell or speak to offerings in the financial services, advisory, or human capital management preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel (limited)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, presentation platforms like PowerPoint and Prezi.
- Salesforce experience is required
This is a salaried, full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Remote candidates will be considered. Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) company match (up to 4%)
- Generous stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Fully stocked kitchen with cold brew coffee, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun social events and outings
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.