Client Success Specialist
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Ubiquity is a growth-explosive entrepreneurial FinTech company that has been trail-blazing and disrupting our industry since 1999. Providing small businesses and entrepreneurs with the opportunity to save for their future, Ubiquity delivers simple, off-the-shelf, and flat-fee-for-service retirement and savings plans for everyone.
•Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
•Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
•Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement in America, today.
The Client Success Specialist is a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing the right client experience through direct client interactions. This role will answer and route all client support questions via inbound email, phone, our proprietary CRM, and chat feature. Cleint may include plan sponsors and advisors.
What you will be doing:
- Monitors our support queue, classifies tickets for the team based on the type of inquiry, and responds to most support tickets to help our clients with their retirement plan questions
- Researches and assists in solving complicated client requests by collaborating with different team members at Ubiquity
- Acts as backup for phone support for incoming client questions
- Collaborates with their Client Success Team on ways to improve Ubiquity’s Client Satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores
- Acts as liaison between plan sponsors and other internal Ubiquity groups, including Financial Operations, Accounting, and Compliance
- Ensures SLAs are met for ticket response rates
- Proactively reaches out to clients to assess needs and offer any additional assistance
Client Service Keeps internal and external clients in mind at all times. Proactively address client concerns and guide them through the support process for quick and effective issue resolutions.
Leadership Demonstrated success at proactively identifying ways to improve the client experience and executes effective plans to active the ideas
Communication Clear, polished, and professional spoken and written communications skills. Has the ability to explain and break down complex ideas with easy-to-understand instructions
Organization Thrives in a quick-deadline environment managing multiple clients, priorities, and tickets at different levels of completion
401k knowledge Clear knowledge of administering all aspects of a 401(k) plan, including but not limited to 5500's, compliance testing, safe harbor, census, and annual auditing for retirement plans
Positivity Has positive-minded demeanor that puts clients at ease, and enables rapid relationship building
Skills + Experience
- 3-5 years experience in client servicing role
- 401(k) industry experience required
- Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them
- Excellent follow through and communication
This is a salaried, full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Remote candidates will be considered. Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) company match (up to 4%)
- Generous stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Fully stocked kitchen with cold brew coffee, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun social events and outings
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews