Close Protection Officer - (Nationwide, USA)
- N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
- Employees can work remotely
USPA International is a full service, licensed, bonded and insured security firm offering solutions to both governmental and private clientele.
Our core Security Services include:
- Fire Watch Guards (Fire Guards & Fire Safety Directors)
- Traditional Security Officers
- Armed Security Guards
- Governmental Security Administration
- Close Protection Officers
- Specialized Interview and Interrogation Services
This is a Full Time Opportunity.
WE PAY WEEKLY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT.
– Drive / escort the Client(s)
– Appropriate route selection
– Conduct routine patrols and checks
– Provide first aid if necessary
– Respond to any incident and emergency situation
– Provide logistical support
– The employee will be required to work weekends, late hours and holidays
– Must be able to deploy with limited notice
- Must Possess all Current Licensing Documents
– Must have 3+ years of experience in Close Protection
– Valid driver’s license
– First aid certified
– Prior attendance of a recognized Executive Protection Course
DO NOT CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT - Our call center is not involved in hiring personnel and cannot answer your questions.
Tags: Bodyguard Jobs, Security Jobs, Security Employment.
USPA International Security Careers