Urgent Need Hadoop Big Data Engineer with Healthcare exp
- Reston, VA
USM Business Systems Inc. is a quickly developing worldwide System Integrator, Software and Product Development, IT Outsourcing and Technology assistance supplier headquartered in Chantilly, VA with off-shore delivery centers in India. We offer world-class ability in giving most astounding quality and administrations through industry best practices planned to convey remarkable worth to our customers.
Utilizing our industry knowledge, administration service offering expertise and innovation abilities, we distinguish new business and innovation slants and create answers for help customers around the globe, giving top of the line solid and practical IT benefits which are cost effective services.
Established in 1999, the organization has corner qualities in building and dealing with a Business Oriented IT environment with rich involvement in technology innovation, ERP and CRM counselling, Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Management, SOA, BPM, Data Warehousing, SharePoint Consulting and IT Infrastructure. Our other offerings include modified solutions and administrations in ERP, CRM, Enterprise architecture, offshore advisory services ,e-commerce, Social , Mobile, Cloud, Analytics (SMAC) and DevOps.
USM, a US ensured Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is perceived as one of the fastest developing IT Systems Integrator in the Washington, DC zone. Most as of late, USM was positioned #9 on the rundown of the Top administrations organizations in the DC Metro Area – Washington Business Journal (2011). We are a project-driven firm that reliably meets the IT needs of our State and Government customers through development and business keenness.
GC and Citizens Only
Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Position Title: Big Data Engineer – Sr. Healthcare Analytics
Location: Reston, VA (Locals Only)
Duration: 3 months+
Looking for a Big Data Engineer, Healthcare Analytics Senior with proven past experience in leading and delivering the Big Data solutions. The resource needs to work with Business stakeholders, Management, Architects, Developers, infrastructure and administrators to deliver a prototype by end of Dec 2016.
· Lead implementation teams from concept to completion by leveraging the best practices of Big Data
· Participate in the analysis, architecture and design of data hub
· Builds robust Big Data solution systems with an eye on the long term maintenance and support of the Application
· Work as part of a team to design and develop code, scripts, and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources
· Looks to leverage reusable code modules to solve problems across the team, including Data Preparation and Transformation and Data export and synchronization
· Design and develop automated test cases that verify solution feasibility and interoperability, to include performance assessments
· Act as a Big Data delivery liaison with Infrastructure, security, application development and testing team.
· Helps drive cross team design / development via technical leadership / mentoring
· Keep current on latest Big Data technologies and products, including hands-on evaluations and in-depth research
· Consult and advise solution architects on overall enterprise-wide analytics solutions that include a Data Hub Component
· Works with Project Manager to perform detailed planning, risks/issues escalation.
· Requirements for Big Data Engineer, Healthcare Analytics Senior:
· 4+ years of experience working with batch-processing and tools in the Hadoop tech stack (e.g., MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, HDFS, Oozie)*
· 4+ years of experience working with tools in the stream-processing tech stack (e.g., Spark, Storm, Samza, Kafka, Avro)* Experience developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB)* Experience developing for TB-level data stores and/or 10Gbps+ ingest speeds
· High-capacity data ingest into Hadoop or Spark is highly desired
· Hands-on experience with at least one major Hadoop Distribution such as Cloudera or Horton Works or MapR or IBM Big Insights
· System usage and optimization tools such as Splunk is a plus
· At least 4 years of experience delivering enterprise IT solutions as a solutions architect
· 8+ years of experience with SQL and at least two major RDBMS's
· 5+ years as a systems integrator with Linux systems and shell scripting
· 8+ years of doing Data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
· 5+ years of Java experience
· Solid programming experience with a preference towards Java or Python
· DBA and/or Data Modeling experience
· Experience with operational and business-level metadata management
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field and 6+ years of software development/DW & BI experience.
· Health care experience is plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested please share your resume to alih@usmsystems(dot)com or can directly call me on 703 955-3955