USKid ESL teacher
- Beijing, Fengtai Qu, Beijing Shi
USKid offers teachers a convenient and flexible method to earn a supplemental income. As a USKid teacher, you are free to teach as much as you please. We offer an initial base pay of USD17-USD28 per hour. In addition, you have ample opportunities to earn more by maintaining high quality standards and through set pay increases. We provide all training and teaching materials.
First and foremost, our teachers are great with children and excel at fostering curiosity, creativity and critical thinking. They are excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement. Specific requirements include:
• Native English speaker with an American or neutral accent.
• Graduate of a relevant University or College course, or equivalent.
• Classroom experience in the US elementary school in last 5 years.
• ESL teaching experience – LET/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/CELTYL/TYK/DELTA certificates are not necessary but are a boon.
• Access to a desktop computer or laptop with audio/video capabilities.
• Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection.