Cyber Security manager
- Lansing, MI
We are from US IT Solutions, an ISO Certified, E-Verify, WMBE Certified organization established in 2005 in CA. Our company is serving various State, Local and County Departments for over 10 years. USITSOL has been helping clients innovate across all phases of the application lifecycle for over a decade. Some of our prestigious clients are State of CA, State of OR, State of FL, State of NC, State of GA, State of CO, State of VA, State of AR, State of MI, State of OH, State of IL, State of MO, State of MS, California State University, Sacramento Area Sanitation Department, SMUD, Sound Transit, LA Superior Courts, District of Columbia, UMAS, University of Central Florida and Hennepin County and many more.
- Familiarity and work experience leveraging NIST Moderate Controls (addressing Vulnerability Management & Asset Management)
- Familiarity and work experience leveraging CIS Controls (addressing Vulnerability Management & Asset Management)
- Proven expertise in NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Professional Experience in Large Information Technology environments
- Professional Experience in IT Security
- Experience as Manager Director with direct reports
- Experience in the IT or Security Consulting Field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or Engineering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.