React JS developer
- Chandigarh, India
US IT Solutions provides more than just Staffing Service Contracts. We specialize in Industries such as: Information Technology, Financial, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities and Government sectors. We help organizations, identify, recruit and select the best talent for either contract or permanent positions. Through targeted staffing services we help organizations derive more value from their investment and better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow.
At US IT Solutions we are focused on improving your business performance through customized workforce solutions, including project-based services. We align our support with your business objectives whether to refine business processes, enhance enterprise-wide collaboration, or transform your industry value chain.
We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Pug, Handlebars
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, BitBucket or SVN
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Webpack, Gulp, Redux, Flux.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application