- 19 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
USA Corporate Services is a company formation services firm committed to providing quality incorporation and compliance services to our global clientele. Taking a consultative approach, we help our customers quickly, efficiently seamlessly start their US businesses. The office location is very convenient (just east of Herald Square), the environment is bright and cheerful, and company culture is smart, friendly, helpful, efficient yet relaxed. Team work and an entrepreneurial spirit are strongly encouraged.
USA Corporate Services is looking for a Administrative Assistant to work at our midtown Manhattan office. As a core contributor, you will work with a tight-knit company formation team that helps our customers keep their companies in goodstanding. The position can grow with what you bring to it.
Can you cope with the demands of a fast-paced office, be accurate with data entry, be able to understand a customer's needs and (with training, of course) be able to prepare the correct documents and properly handle the processes associated with ongoing company administration needs?
- Company records: input information about the companies we set up and maintain, and update as necessary
- Company filings: prepare file various corporate filings with the State of New York and other states
- Prepare invoices for annual services
- Prepare legal advertising for LLCs formed in New York State
- Contact and assist clients with the filing of annual reports in Delaware, California and other states
- Process and forward mail received on behalf of our clients
- Assist co-workers with their clerical and other duties
- Answer phone inquiries and assist customers
What we're looking for
- The kind of person who hates to leave matters undone or unresolved
- A problem-solver
- Extremely Accurate with spelling and filing
- Like being a part of a team, yet able to function alone
- Enjoy keeping up to date with the latest procedures
The ability to communicate clearly is critically important to us and to our customers, so please include a cover letter with your application. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.