Mid level Full Stack .NET Engineer | 120K-140K + Work Remotely | High Growth Project Management SaaS Company
You MUST be a US Citizen, have your Green Card or Long-Term Visa to apply to this position. You can work fully remote with some occasional team building activities in Center City Philadelphia offices.
PhillyTech’s client is an exciting high growth SaaS company based in Philadelphia who’s created a dynamic project management software solution that simplifies and automates project management and project cloning.
Their software platform has been embraced by hotel organizations including Marriott International, Mandarin Oriental and Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and can be customized to meet the specific needs of franchises, restaurants and retail chains to streamline workflow and give management a birds-eye view on project status. Brand deployments, software launches, openings and transitions, human resource initiatives, marketing rollouts, and everything in between can be kept on time and on budget with their technology.
Their living project templates allow for endless flexibility to customize the rollout of any project. Users see only what the project manager allows them to see, giving team members clarity to act quickly and make informed decisions. Analytics and reporting can be accessed on the go, using iPhone or Android devices, and shared via automated emails.
Company Culture + Compensation & Benefits Overview
Our client’s culture is tech startup focused with a strong leadership team that enables your voice to be heard. They have roughly 10-15 employees that work as a close knit team. They want employees to feel empowered to share ideas and opinions - there is no corporate red tape to stifle innovative ideas in their tech startup environment.
- Flexible work schedule where you can work fully remote with occasional travel to the office in Center City Philadelphia.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Starts at 14 Days per year where you gain 1 additional day per year (ex: Year 1 = 14 days, Year 2 = 15 days) and unused PTO days are carried over to next year.
- Health Care Reimbursement Account Contribution (QSEHRA) - more savings than traditional company sponsored plans.
- 10 paid holidays and 2 paid community service/career development days.
- 401K contribution/match after 1 year of employment.
We’re looking for a Mid - Senior Full stack .NET Engineer to contribute to our products. Our field is fast-changing, and your work will be key to growing both our product and development team.
- Finalize transition to .NET Core including upgrading to Identity Server, build out a more expansive Open API using Azure API Manager and a higher utilization of Power BI in the environment.
- Prioritize the application roadmap and alignment to the mission of the company.
- 3-6+ years of .Net/.Net core with entity framework, Microsoft Azure and React (Highly preferred), Angular or Vue.
- Strong experience in creating restful APIs using .NET/.NET Core.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL).
- Experience with React Native is a plus (we currently have deployed an iPhone and Android app).
- Authorized to work in the US; sponsorship not required.
- Interest in DevOps will be a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Our vision at PhillyTech is to be the #1 resource to help SaaS and Hi-Tech companies succeed. We were founded in 2015 and have been passionately working with 100+ clients in the SaaS and Hi-Tech Industry for 24+ years. PhillyTech is your "Growth Partner" and the industry leader in building Hiring, Software Development, Lead Generation, and Sales Solutions that drive revenue, increase productivity and lower costs.
PhillyTech’s combined leadership team has 50+ years of experience in these markets and is looking to disrupt, innovate and add value to the Colombian and Latin America Tech Community. We currently have offices throughout the Philadelphia and Colombian, South America regions and are looking to expand throughout Latin America and bring top tech talent to our U.S. SaaS and Hi-Tech clients.