Design Lead - Graphic Design and Video
- Budapest, Hungary
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform for Human Resources. Built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders worldwide to navigate the never normal and power the new working world. Leading the debate on the future of work and HR technology, UNLEASH brings together leaders who are passionate about people and technology, providing leaders with a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
UNLEASH is seeking a hands-on design lead for video production and graphic design. We're excited to work with someone that has a world class eye for design and video production, sets a high bar for execution and can keep up with the pace of innovation in a rapidly changing environment. Our team is fully remote you will be collaborating with a growing team in marketing, sales, customer success, editorial and commercial content. Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying.
- You have a track record working as a designer for 5+ years.
- You are hands-on designer and expert in your craft. Graphical, digital, and video production, editing and motion graphics.
- You have recruited and managed effective design teams/freelance designers with experience building digital products, social media or advertising.
- You are dedicated to push product experiences beyond what’s expected by crafting designs that make people happy and measurably move the business forward.
- You are comfortable directly engaging stakeholders and other team members.
- As a leader, you encourage an inclusive and open environment that makes space for diverse viewpoints and working styles.
- You are comfortable working remotely with any team.
- 5+ years of design experience (UI/UX/Product/Brand/Social/Email/Web).
- 2+ years of experience leading design and team, or a similar role.
- Experience designing products across web and mobile.
- Experience working with international products.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast and a focus on execution is critical.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse global teams.
- A deep sense of design accountability.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud graphical and video software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked on event, video streaming, video production, video editing, motion graphics, community products or digital media.
When applying, please attach your up-to-date CV, PDF portfolio and/or link to your completed projects. Applications without PDF portfolio and/or link to your completed design/video projects will not be considered.