Key Account Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform for Human Resources. Built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders to navigate the never normal and power the new working world. Leading the debate on the future of work and HR technology, UNLEASH brings together leaders who are passionate about people and technology, providing leaders with a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
Job context: In Q4 2020, UNLEASH completed a successful pivot from exhibitions to digital information and marketing services with the launch of www.unleashgroup.io. In 2021, our digital product serves to inspire and enable in-house HR and HR Technology professionals across the globe while also providing a route to market for HR Technology vendors seeking to engage this community through our advertising and marketing services.
Job purpose: To identify and engage existing and new business clients in the HR Tech space to underpin the growth of UNLEASH Group.
Job role: The Key Account Manager will play a vital role in the execution of UNLEASH’s new business and client retention strategy to drive overall marketing services revenues at pace. The successful candidate will offer a consultative approach, understanding clients’ objectives before pitching and proposing high-value and relevant marketing solutions to help clients raise awareness, generate leads, position themselves as thought leaders, research the market and, when safe to do so, network with new and existing customers.
- Selling digital marketing services to decision makers within HR Technology providers across the globe.
- Meet or exceed your revenue targets consistently.
- Maximise conversion rates through world-class pipeline creation, development and closing
- Optimise client retention rates in a timely fashion.
- Identify and source high-value, new business opportunities from UNLEASH and competitive media.
- Ensure excellent use of Salesforce to support revenue forecasting across the business.
- Meet or exceed SMART objectives set in collaboration with line manager.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of KPIs.
- Represent UNLEASH with a high degree of professionalism in all client interactions.
- Weekly reporting on sales performance to your line manager.
- Collaborate with the commercial content, marketing and client success teams to ensure all tasks relating to product delivery are met to maximise client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Keep abreast of the latest market trends through UNLEASH and competitive media to support an expert approach to selling.
- Consultative, client centric approach to sales.
- A minimum of 3 years of selling digital marketing solutions in a B2B media environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong English language skills.
- Persuasive and confident.
- Proven track record of success.
- Creative and solutions-focussed person.
- Strong proposal writing skills and attention to detail.
- Takes KPIs and targets seriously and is driven to achieve.
- Great organisational skills – working efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- Target driven individual.
- Resilience, adaptability and open to change.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a passion to succeed.
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness.