- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is a new B2B media platform and transformation engine for on the Future of Work and Technology. Built to inspire, connect and empower HR leaders worldwide to navigate the new working world. Leading the debate on the future of work and HR technology, UNLEASH brings together leaders who are passionate about people and technology to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
The core remit of this role is to deliver first-class journalism across the brand’s multimedia presence, focusing on the Future of Work, HR, Learning, and Recruitment. The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key customers and would suit someone a proven track record in producing engaging, original, and industry-shaping content.
- Proven experience in news reporting role.
- A keen interest and motivation in breaking news, market trends and analysis.
- A proven ability to translate complex subjects and data into clear and engaging stories and analysis.
- Outstanding networking and source development skills to build sources and develop lasting relationships with the world's largest and fastest growing employers, as well as startups and non for profit organisations.
- The ability to chair/moderate digital and live in-person panels and roundtables.
- Strong English-language writing skills. Knowledge of a second European language would be a plus.
- A confident and well-spoken communicator.
- Self-sufficient with good time management, superior attention to detail and organisation.
- Flexible to carry out additional tasks as and when requested.
Multimedia and digital experience is vital — we’re not just looking for great writers, we need storytellers who think about how a story is packaged and how this can be leveraged to build audiences and identify growth opportunities. HR knowledge and B2B experience is desired but not essential.