- London, UK
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform for Human Resources. Built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders worldwide to navigate the never normal and power the new working world. We play host to influencers from across the world including; Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Edward Snowden, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Sir Bob Geldof, Stephen Fry and many more.
We give leaders a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
The Role: The core remit of this role is to deliver first class journalism across the brand’s multimedia presence. The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key audience groups and would suit someone with a minimum of three years’ experience in B2B tech journalism. HR knowledge is desired but not essential. Multimedia experience is vital — we’re not just looking for great writers, we need storytellers who really think about how a story is packaged and how this can be leveraged to identify and grow audiences.
- Working to deadlines to create original content including news, longform, videos, data-driven pieces, and reports.
- Helping to shape and moderate industry panels and roundtables.
- Building and maintaining a contact book of high-profile sources across the HR and Tech disciplines.
- Sourcing new data and stories on practitioner side, HR technology trends, and building out data and stories to engage UNLEASH’s target audience of senior HR and technology professionals.
- Conceiving and generating ideas to pitch to the Editor on a weekly basis.
- Writing/producing at least 10 original pieces of native content per week.
- Creating newsletters and leveraging the medium to grow an audience.
- Attending events and networking to build contacts.
- Engaging with CHROs, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and HR tech leaders from large market enterprises in North America and Europe.
- Experienced full-time journalist with experience in the B2B.
- A proven ability to translate complex subjects and data into clear and engaging stories and analysis.
- A proven ability to build sources and develop lasting relationships in enterprise B2B organisations.
- Great phone skills and manner and the tenacity to chase down vital information, data, and stories.
- Fast-paced, be willing and able to hit the ground running.
- Have exceptional writing, storytelling, and multimedia skills.
- Have a track record of generating industry-leading content.
- A confident and well-spoken communicator.
- Superior attention to detail and organisation.
- Ability to multitask and work well within an international team.