- Budapest, Hungary
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform for Human Resources. Built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders worldwide to navigate the never normal and power the new working world. We play host to influencers from across the world including; Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Edward Snowden, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Sir Bob Geldof, Stephen Fry and many more.
We give leaders a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
- Actively participating in project and / or design briefings
- Creative thinking, developing new design concepts based on given briefs
- Working and collaborating as part of a team with editors, copywriters, designers, marketers and producers.
- Designing marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, adverts, etc.
- Designing online marketing campaigns (social media, email, etc.)
- Designing client proposals.
We are looking to hire a creative mind with at least 3 years experience who has a strong understanding with look, feel, voice and overall brand presence across a variety of project types and media.
You should be ambitious, hardworking and resilient in working to tight deadlines in a business that needs to be reactive to fast evolving market conditions. If you have proven graphic designing experience (preferably creative agency), excellent English communication skills and the confidence and ability to interact, communicate and present ideas, you are the one we need!
You must be up to date industry leading softwares and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)?
The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, allows you to grow your own professional network, and interact and sometimes meet some of the most Influential Thinkers and Leaders on the planet.
You will enjoy being part of a mission led company, a growth company and an international team.