- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
UNLEASH is the world’s customer-first digital media platform for Human Resources. Built to inspire, connect and enable HR leaders worldwide to navigate the never normal and power the new working world. We play host to influencers from across the world including; Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Edward Snowden, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Sir Bob Geldof, Stephen Fry and many more.
We give leaders a platform to share ideas that work, to network and do business.
- Establish the marketing strategy for the short and long-term using organic and paid channels.
- Play key role in the execution of the strategy – to be a “player manager”.
- Conduct regular needs-based research to inform content and product development.
- Budgeting and forecasting to drive profitable revenues.
- Ensure client campaign performance is met or exceeded, on time and on budget.
- Create world-class sales and marketing collateral.
- Research, select and manage optimal martech stack to drive profit performance.
- Ensure processes are efficient and embedded across teams.
- Manage and develop a high-performing and efficient marketing team.
- Weekly reporting to the board.
- Digital advertising and marketing services specialist.
- Audience/customer focussed, strategic thinker with at least 5 years’ experience in driving subscriptions, marketing services and large-scale events in the B2B sector.
- Strong know-how on building marketing solutions revenue streams and digital business models.
- A drive for data and actionable metrics.
- Experience in early stage businesses/products and growth businesses.
- Expertise across all tactical marketing elements with a deep understanding of how results are delivered across multiple channels, particularly with digital marketing techniques.
- Experience of optimising and modelling data to support marketing activity effectively.
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead by example and collaborate effectively with all departments responsible for driving revenue growth.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- The ability to think creatively about problems and provide innovative solutions with a clear understanding of best practice and what “good” looks like.
- Focussed on optimising profit margins.
- CIM or other similarly well-renowned marketing qualifications preferable.
Additional marketing superpowers are always welcome.