Digital Delivery Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
UNLEASH lead’s the debate on the Work Revolution, creating a unique ecosystem where leaders explore solutions to both the challenges and opportunities posed by a fast changing world fueled by exponential technologies, societal & political polarization. We play host to influencer's from across the world including; Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Baroness Susan Greenfield, Sir Bob Geldof, Martha Lane Fox, Stephen Fry, Rachel Botsman, Edward Snowden and many more.
- The role will involve management of multichannel client campaigns, including digital display, written articles, downloadable assets, video and digital events to ensure client objectives are met.
- Distribution of content through marketing department to drive reach and engagement benchmarks.
- Chasing creative, monitoring and reporting on live campaigns and advising internal clients and agencies on available inventory, ensuring delivery and the potential for repeat revenue.
- Consistently optimizing campaigns with daily health checks to ensure they achieve agreed benchmarks.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of project procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience as digital delivery manager/project manager or equivalent position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities and reporting skills.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- The successful candidate requires strong interpersonal skills, combined with an eye for detail.
- Excellent Operational Experience of Campaign Management/Ad Operations/Ad Trafficking.
- Effective management of social media campaigns including native video platforms.
- Exposure to digital campaign/format troubleshooting and ad campaign optimisation techniques.
- Preferably in-depth knowledge of Salesforce and other project management tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all departments of the organization.
- An attitude and passion to deliver the best (you should be prepared to work beyond the 9-5 when necessary).
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field.
The role is working within a fantastic team environment and is entirely based remotely. The working hours are also flexible but there will be core hours required, Monday to Friday.