Head of Conference Production
- London, UK
Listed on Europe’s Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in a highly valuable market, UNLEASH is backed with a strong history of disrupting the HR industry globally. Boasting a senior management team with an envious track record of success in media and events, the business is embarking on an ambitious growth plan.
UNLEASH is looking for an ambitious and world class Head of Conference Production who has at least five (5) years relevant international conference production experience. Reports to Managing Director Events.
- Oversee and produce the World’s leading Conference Series on the Future of Work, HR and Technology in London, Las Vegas, Paris.
- Source and recruit the most inspiring keynotes and leading minds on the planet.
- Develop growth strategies and strategic plans for the UNLEASH event portfolio.
- Produce and project manage relevant conference programmes on time.
- Build a clear vision on how the content drives the flow of the main stage through to the breakouts, workshops and exciting content activations on the expo floor.
- Research UNLEASH processes and implement a project management approach inside the project team and across the wider business.
- Devise new conference/show content led features that can be incorporated into the existing products or standalone events that support and expand the brand
- Lead and manage team of 4-5 senior producers and researchers.
- Liaise and work with key professionals, institutions and companies in the production of conference programmes
- Ensure the speaker database is updated to provide current and accurate speaker lists and files for event management to follow up and survey.
- Prepare, oversee and lead the creative briefs and meetings for the Content Marketing team.
- Prepare, oversee and lead the telesales briefs and meetings plus set up follow up meetings to track progress.
- Create data briefs and profiling for each conference and a post-show analysis of the event that collects information on customer experience, recommendations for the future, testimonials, etc.
- Alongside marketing, create, develop, feed and monitor the speaker and agenda content needed for email and digital campaigns.
- Monitor and manage the conference budgets and KPI’s.
- You have deep experience in scaling large international B2B Confex events.
- You have strong working knowledge of other key Confex departments - marketing, sales, finance and operations.
- You have demonstrable success in building and developing major events.
- You have great leadership skills and enjoy managing teams and looking after people’s career growth.
- You thrive on a challenge and solving problems.
- You enjoy driving change and innovation.
- You are a strong communicator and can see where communication gaps exist and you can fix them.
- You have an understanding of event project management methodologies.
- You love technology and figuring out how things work.
- Experience and knowledge within the Future of Work, Tech, Jobs, Learning or HR market a significant benefit.
- Professional copywriting/marketing/PR skills are a must.
- Event critical path building and delivery of production guidelines, timelines and deadlines.
- A natural gravitas which can be brought to all situations internally and externally.
- A hands-on team player.
This is a pivotal role within the Event organization that has a fantastically bright future and we are looking for someone who is very ambitious. This is a young scaling brand that has a +250% year on year growth average over the last 5 years and is ready to be taken to the next level.
- A personal life that enables international travel and client meetings.
- Adaptable and open to constant change as a side effect of a growth business.
- Has passion for the industry and openness to dream big.