Senior Conference Producer
- London, UK
Listed on Europe’s Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in a highly valuable market, UNLEASH is backed with a strong history of disrupting the HR industry globally. Boasting a senior management team with an envious track record of success in media and events, the business is embarking on an ambitious growth plan.
- Write the conference program, invite and liaise with speakers to ensure speaker panel
- Research, analyse and effectively communicate via email & phone with key industry figures to determine the validity of the proposed topics for the conference
- Constantly keep in touch with advisors and company Directors to ensure that the latest issues are addressed by the program
- Support & Supervise the sales, sponsorship and marketing staff whilst working on the conference
- Help the different departments to organize event marketing, promotional campaign, publicity, brochures, articles and any related campaigns
- Assist in any logistics planning, pre-event logistics management, as well as on-site and post-event logistics
- Produce reports based on the feedback received from the conference attendees to influence future events
The ideal candidate...
- Has the gravitas to effectively manage senior-level relationships
- Has Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills in written and via phone
- Takes KPIs and deadlines seriously and is driven to achieve
- Continually innovates and is constantly looking for the next idea to develop existing products and to potentially launch
- Has the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Has a natural gravitas which can be brought to all situations internally and externally
- Has resilience to cope with difficult situations
- Positive energy what is brought into the workplace
- Consistency of behaviors which the team acknowledge and respect
This is a pivotal role within the Production organization that has a fantastically bright future. You'll have the ability to work independently, with direction, or collaboratively and the ability to liaise directly with customers, international teams and leadership.