Event Marketing Manager - Europe
- London, UK
Listed on Europe’s Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in a highly valuable market, UNLEASH is backed with a strong history of disrupting the HR industry globally. Boasting a senior management team with an envious track record of success in media and events, the business is embarking on an ambitious growth plan.
- Builds and presents a well-researched, comprehensive marketing plan for their events.
- Owns the delivery of the marketing plan and ensures that all stakeholders and support functions are clearly briefed and engaged.
- Manages and refines the marketing critical path for their events.
- Driving database growth both for the benefit of their events as well as the wider business
- Delivers copy for use in all marketing channels
- Manages the web content for their events and ensures the presence of a well thought out website strategy.
- Works with the Performance Marketing Manager to ensure all copy and assets are delivered on time and that the program is delivering to agreed targets.
- Responsible for management and delivery of sales brochures, including delegate, SpEx, Startup, and Loyalty
- Works with stakeholders to ensure the PR and media partner programs are fit-for-purpose and delivering against agreed targets.
- Works with the social media manager to ensure that the social program is aligned with other channels and is delivering both leads and connections.
- Works with design to ensure that the event branding is in line with guidelines and is translated effectively to all assets.
- Oversees the production of photography and videography at their events.
- Delivers useful insights through attendee surveys.
- Use of the full marketing mix and generation of new ideas to deliver against headline targets
- 5+ years of corporate paid events marketing experience with a college degree in event management, marketing or related field
- Demonstrable track record in driving the right quality and quantity of delegates and exhibition visitors to events, and scaling events from the last year
- Deep understanding of integrated omni-channel delegate acquisition strategies and associated tools: web, email, social media, third-party barters, tele sales, digital advertising, direct mail, and local/grassroots marketing
- Experience in the HR sector along with knowledge of key digital business and technology trends is a strong plus
- Knowledge and experience of marketing globally, as well as experience working in a multinational company with internal teams spread across multiple locations around the world
- Technology proficiencies: Salesforce, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), PURL campaigns, etc.
- Consummate team player who works adeptly cross-functionally, as well as being an effective and motivating team player
- Ability to travel to Hungary, London and globally when required
- Exceptional grammar and writing skills
- Finance Management: Creation a marketing budget per event for approval. Monitors budget spend and forecasts
This is a pivotal role within the marketing organization that has a fantastically bright future. You'll have the ability to work independently, with direction, or collaboratively and the ability to liaise directly with customers, international teams and leadership.