Finance Assistant - Fixed term (6 months)
- Budapest, Hungary
UNLEASH is a network of creative people on a mission to inspire and transform the Future of Work and technology. Our shows attract the world's leading visionaries, entrepreneurs, disruptors and doers including Arianna Huffington, Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk and more. They attract delegates from the world's leading Fortune Top 500 companies and brands such as Uber, Airbus, Reddit and Shazam. UNLEASH (previously HR Tech World) is much more than just business events; we are in the change the world for the greater good business.
Our mission: Unleash Your People! London, Las Vegas, Paris. #UNLEASH19
You will be responsible for...
- Cooperate with external Accountant firm
- Managing banking relationships
- Payable tracking: handling invoices, preparation for payment
- Allocating receivables and other banking transactions
- Support for budgetary control
- Registration of Travel expensies
- Basic finace reporting
- Support of CFO
The ideal candidate..
- Has finance degree or OKJ - as minimum
- Has at least 1-year experience working in Finance area
- Fluent in English and Hungarian both written and verbal
- Reliable and precise personality
- Likes to work in a small team, with strong contact with the business
- Familiar with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Kulcs-Soft or other invoicing system knowledge is a benefit
UNLEASH offers the best incentives and compensation package in the events business, as well as an amazing environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities. UNLEASH HQ in Budapest will probably become your most culturally diverse place of work with colleagues from 19 countries who work together to change the Future of Work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, enabling you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on earth that include friends like Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martha Lane Fox, Sir Ken Robinson.
You will also enjoy a fun atmosphere - we work smarter and we play harder!