- Budapest, Hungary
We are passionate creative people on a mission to inspire and transform the world of work & HR Technology. Our shared vision is that UNLEASH will be the platform of choice on the Future of Work & HR Technology topics across the globe. Shows that attract the world’s leading entrepreneurs, visionaries, disrupters and doers including Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Rachel Botsman, Gary Vaynerchuk and many more. Over 55% of our community are CEO’s, CPOs, EVPs, and SVPs of the most exciting brands and leading organizations from +120 countries worldwide. UNLEASH is much more than just business events; we are in the change the world for the greater good business.
UNLEASH is looking for a senior designer who has at least five (5) years relevant creative/design experience in the industry. This person will work with the marketing team and work alongside another in-house senior designer and an external creative agency. This role is responsible for supporting the marketing team and company to drive successful events in our three locations in London, Las Vegas and Paris each year. The role may also be responsible for upcoming business ventures under the UNLEASH Group Kft. Brand.
You will develop design concepts, graphics and layouts with the ability to maintain a consistent brand expression; amend designs according to final comments and feedback; take part in formal presentations of creative ideas to management; create final designs, working to a deadline and budget; and prepare final image print-ready files to send to production.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Designing, updating and uploading sales brochures
- Designing and producing event onsite print and digital materials including event booths
- Drawing & updating floor plans
- Maintaining exhibitor and partner logos
- Archiving, selecting, editing & retouching event photos and headshots
- Creating and updated marketing assets including social media images, infographics, email headers, etc.
If you are…
- A proven and successful professional who has examples of fresh and new graphic designs
- A professional with experience in industry-standard graphic software tools incl Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, IN, AE). UX website design experience is a bonus but not necessary for the role
- Able to successfully support multiple stakeholders and groups within a company and manage deadlines and expectations across; you should also be responsive to feedback and have the ability to come up with original new ideas
- Someone with a strong desire to learn, with a high capacity to learn new tools
- Good at task and time management skills
- A creative individual with a passion for the events business or learning more about it
- Passionate, motivated and stimulated by working in a fast-paced and entertaining environment
- A confident, positive professional with a can-do attitude, excellent communication and written skills in English and an ability to learn new material quickly
…then join our winning team!
UNLEASH offers the best incentives and compensation package in the events business, as well as an amazing environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities. UNLEASH HQ in Budapest will probably become your most culturally diverse place of work with colleagues from 19 countries who work together to change the Future of Work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, enabling you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on earth that include friends like Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martha Lane Fox, Sir Ken Robinson.
You will also enjoy a fun atmosphere - we work smarter and we play harder!