Conference Sales Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
We are passionate creative people on a mission to inspire and transform the world of work & technology. Our shared vision is that by 2020 UNLEASH will be the platform of choice on the Future of Work across the globe. Shows that attract the world’s leading entrepreneurs, visionaries, disrupters and doers including Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Rachel Botsman, Gary Vaynerchuk and many more. Over 55% of our community are CEO’s, CPOs, EVPs, and SVPs of the most exciting brands and leading organizations from +120 countries worldwide. UNLEASH (previously HR Tech World) is much more than just business events; we are in the change the world for the greater good business.
- Finding new innovative ways of developing value added relationships with clients
- Building relationships with key accounts to drive cross/up selling opportunities
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure a coherent and co-coordinated approach to the market and our customers
- Maintaining open communication between delegate sales, marketing and operations departments
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed correctly through to invoice stage
- Assisting in the preparation of overall sales strategy and implementation as appropriate
- Conducting job interviews, works with the HR Department to recruit sales people
- Training, mentoring and coaching sales team
- Attending events across Europe and America
- Successful sales experience of at least 3 years in events/conferences business is a must!
- A business mindset and the appetite to learn and work outside of one’s comfort zone.
- Must be service oriented, articulate and present a positive and professional image, with ability to train and motivate.
UNLEASH offers the best incentives and compensation package in the events business, as well as an amazing environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities. UNLEASH HQ in Budapest will probably become your most culturally diverse place of work with colleagues from 19 countries who work together to change the Future of Work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, enabling you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on earth that include friends like Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martha Lane Fox, Sir Ken Robinson.
You will also enjoy a fun atmosphere - we work smarter and we play harder!