- 3968 Mt Elliott St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the only comprehensive AIDS service organization in its Michigan ten-county area, UNIFIED's mission is to provide HIV related services to the community through compassionate direct care, prevention and outreach activities. We invite you to explore UNIFIED and learn about HIV testing, the depth of services UNIFIED provides and how you can get involved.
Work is to be completed between November 2021 and June 2022.
- Review current policies and procedures (P&P) and work with program and organization leadership to identify what needs to be updated and update accordingly.
- Review current contracts and service standards to identify other P&P that need to be created.
- Work with leadership to research and write new P&P.
- Develop a template for documentation of all P&P and assemble a manual.
- Work with program leadership to develop a framework and tools to onboard new program staff to ensure they get the training they need to be successful at their jobs.
Interested persons with relevant experience and skills are requested to submit their application no later than Friday, Nov. 5th to Tom McBride, Operations Coordinator with subject line: Consultant Application.
The application should include:
- A brief cover letter outlining pertinent experience and skills to conduct the work proposed including required hourly fee.
- Resume or CV.
- A writing sample of at least 3 pages.
Applicants living with HIV and/or from communities disproportionately affected by HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications received after Friday, November 5, 2021, will not be accepted. Only candidates who submit completed applications will be contacted. Selection process may include an interview.
- Experience with HIV and/or public health programs.
- Excellent written communication.
- Experience managing grants or conducting site visits.
- Knowledge of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or Health Resources and Services Administration funding requirements for HIV services.
- Experience with Ryan White Programs and or working with community-based organizations are a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.