- 3968 Mt Elliott St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the only comprehensive AIDS service organization in its Michigan ten-county area, UNIFIED's mission is to provide HIV related services to the community through compassionate direct care, prevention and outreach activities. We invite you to explore UNIFIED and learn about HIV testing, the depth of services UNIFIED provides and how you can get involved.
- Develop with clients a service delivery plan based on identified needs, available community resources, and financial status of client.
- Direct clients to needed services and coordinate and monitor access to and delivery of quality services.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date client records including demographics, proof of status, care plan implementation and evaluation of care.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a network referral system in the health care and social service community by becoming familiar with formal and informal services available to clients, reporting new services or changes in established services, and identifying gaps in available community services.
- Connect clients to resources in order to access mental health, substance abuse, and other psychosocial needs.
- Provide advocacy for clients as needed.Input and maintain client level data in designated data system.
- Two years experience relevant field with experience in community engagement experience.
- Strong knowledge of target demographics and ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ health issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of community resources and services, ability to work as part of a team, and strong computer, data collection and social media skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting.
- Must have a reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.