Director of Care Services
- 3968 Mt Elliott St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
Please note: As of December 1, 2015 AIDS Partnership Michigan and HIV/AIDS Resource Center have merged. We are now UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond
As the only comprehensive AIDS service organization in its Michigan ten-county area, UNIFIED's mission is to provide HIV related services to the community through compassionate direct care, prevention and outreach activities. We invite you to explore UNIFIED and learn about HIV testing, the depth of services UNIFIED provides and how you can get involved.
Rooted in the history of our fight against HIV, UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond advances prevention, access to health care, community research and advocacy
A nationally recognized multi-service center creating positive change through regional impact, innovation and sustainability to promote HV health and beyond.
Using innovative approaches to help residents of Southeast Michigan living with or affected by HIV achieve optimal health through compassionate direct care, support services, prevention and education.
A commitment to being an effective and powerful voice, providing leadership and advocacy for the communities we serve.
AIDS Partnership Michigan (APM) was formed in 1996 through a merger between Wellness Networks, Inc. and AIDS Care Connection. APM was established to better address the emerging AIDS epidemic in the Detroit/Metro area. AIDS Partnership Michigan has always worked by providing education and services to help prevent the spread of HIV and to help connect people living with HIV to needed services.
HIV/AIDS Resource Center (HARC) was founded in 1986 by a group of volunteers to provide HIV/AIDS related services to the people of Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, and Washtenaw counties. Over the past decade, HARC has developed into a leading HIV/AIDS services provider in Michigan.
TITLE: Director of Care Services
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Programs and Operations
DETAILS: Full-Time Position (40 hours per week)
UNIFIED– HIV Health and Beyond, a multi-service organization for persons with HIV, seeks individuals to help persons impacted by HIV.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Tiwanna Hatcher, Vice President of Programs and Operations no later than September 14, 2019.
- Fiscal Management of Care services programming; Financial Status Reports review. Assists the accountant in properly maintaining the programs’ budget.
- Provides supervision to all Care Services Staff Members at the Detroit Office and the Quality Specialist.
- Provides program reports to all appropriate funders, per contract.
- Assists in quality assurance for all Care Service Program files and paperwork.
- Participates in the development of grant proposals and other funding arrangements relevant to Care Service Programs.
- Participates in maintaining personnel files and provides performance reviews of all staff in Care Services Department.
- Participates in program development activities relevant to the maintenance and expansion of the programs, including working with other UNIFIED-HIV Health and Beyond’s program directors and external entities to the best interests of the agency.
- Works in coordination with organization leadership to develop, implement and enforce all policies, procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s Degree Required with a minimum of three years of supervisory and/or quality assurance experience. Must have at least five years’ experience in community-based social service environments, preferably an AIDS service organization. Has to demonstrate strong group facilitation and presentation skills as well as clear, concise writing and fiscal management abilities. Must be able to function independently, be self-motivated, appreciate diversity, highly organized, and be clinically mindful in approaching clients. Must be highly computer literate, familiar with spreadsheets, databases, presentations and work processing programs.
Please provide a cover letter when submitting your application.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Tiwanna Hatcher, Vice President of Programs and Operations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.