- 3968 Mt Elliott St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
Please note: As of December 1, 2015 AIDS Partnership Michigan and HIV/AIDS Resource Center have merged. We are now UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond
As the only comprehensive AIDS service organization in its Michigan ten-county area, UNIFIED's mission is to provide HIV related services to the community through compassionate direct care, prevention and outreach activities. We invite you to explore UNIFIED and learn about HIV testing, the depth of services UNIFIED provides and how you can get involved.
Rooted in the history of our fight against HIV, UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond advances prevention, access to health care, community research and advocacy
A nationally recognized multi-service center creating positive change through regional impact, innovation and sustainability to promote HV health and beyond.
Using innovative approaches to help residents of Southeast Michigan living with or affected by HIV achieve optimal health through compassionate direct care, support services, prevention and education.
A commitment to being an effective and powerful voice, providing leadership and advocacy for the communities we serve.
AIDS Partnership Michigan (APM) was formed in 1996 through a merger between Wellness Networks, Inc. and AIDS Care Connection. APM was established to better address the emerging AIDS epidemic in the Detroit/Metro area. AIDS Partnership Michigan has always worked by providing education and services to help prevent the spread of HIV and to help connect people living with HIV to needed services.
HIV/AIDS Resource Center (HARC) was founded in 1986 by a group of volunteers to provide HIV/AIDS related services to the people of Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, and Washtenaw counties. Over the past decade, HARC has developed into a leading HIV/AIDS services provider in Michigan.
As of December 1, 2015 AIDS Partnership Michigan and HIV/AIDS Resource Center have merged. We are now UNIFIED - HIV Health and Beyond.
TITLE: Quality Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director of Care Services
DETAILS: Full-Time Position (40 hours per week)
LOCATION: Detroit Office
UNIFIED – HIV Health and Beyond (UHHB), a multi-service organization for persons with HIV, seeks individuals to help persons impacted by HIV.
The Quality Specialist (QS) will plan, design, implement, and maintain a comprehensive practice of quality of care and services at UHHB. The QS will work closely with the Care Team, Quality Committee, and Client Advisory Boards (CAB) to collect and analyze data in order to address quality concerns, improve performance measures, and to improve health outcomes for clients.
- Serve as Quality Lead on Ryan White Part A Program quality improvement efforts
- Attend required meetings by the Detroit Health Department regarding quality improvement
- Attend Quality Management Committee meetings
- Assist with developing and monitoring Quality Plan
- Coordinate and submit quality improvement projects assigned by the Health Department
- Monitor performance measures and report to stakeholders
- Assist with quarterly quality reports and annual Ryan White Service Report
- Support Care Teams with quality improvement projects to improve performance measures and health outcomes
- Input and track monthly reports
- Support with auditing for chart review and site visits
- Coordinate logistics and facilitate monthly CAB meetings
- Assist CAB with implementing quality improvement projects to improve health outcomes for PLWH
- Conduct quality and education training sessions for staff
- Participate in weekly multi-disciplinary case conference meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field or commensurate experience with HIV positive individuals
- Training in quality preferred
- Must be able to function independently, be self-motivated, be able to work well with individuals from a variety of socioeconomic groups, and highly organized
- Knowledge of community resources helpful
- Basic computer literacy required, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of CAREWare required
Please provide a cover letter when submitting your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.