- Req/Temp: Regular
- Division: CORPO
- Region: FINANCE
- Department: 09079086 - General- Finance
- Salary Grade: P2A
You are good with numbers and looking to join a team with a variety of interests and hobbies?
At UAP, we believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. To do so, we have a team of finance experts to make sure everything balances.
Join a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our finance team members are not only passionate about numbers, they also love to have the chance to collaborate with colleagues across the country.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our Finance team. In this role, you will support a dedicated group of internal customers. Your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and verify monthly financial statements for the business units under your responsibility;
- Conduct monthly budget variance analysis;
- Train staff in the business units under your responsibility on accounting procedures and policies and act as contact person;
- Monitor internal control policies;
- Complete required accounting reconciliations;
- Participate in various special projects (various analyses, budget preparation, etc.)
To join our team, you need:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience, ideally in the distribution field;
- CMA or CGA title (an asset);
- Bilingualism (French and English), both oral and written;
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically with Excel;
- Be available for occasional trips;
- Be customer-oriented, autonomous, know how to manage priorities, be talented for interpersonal communications and demonstrate good planning skills.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!