Regional Director - NAPA AUTOPRO
- 2095 Av. Haig, Montréal, QC H1N 3E2, Canada
- Req/Temp: Regular
- Full/Part: Full-Time
- Division: NAPA
- Region: NAPA QUEBEC
- Department: 0842 - H.O. Sales - Quebec
- Province: QC
Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
Our Auto Parts Division is the largest Canadian distribution network of automobile replacement parts. Our banners in this division include the renowned NAPA Auto Parts, Altrom/Auto-Camping, and NAPA/CMAX. we believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
NAPA AUTOPRO is searching for a Regional Director.
As a member of the head office marketing team, the incumbent is responsible for developing growth strategies for the NAPA AUTOPRO program within the Quebec Region.
They will make sure that program participants benefit from a high level of expertise and from the support offered to help them reach their objectives. Among other things, it involves proposing measures to increase the number of new members, driving internal sales growth, developing succession plans for members to transition out of the program, performing competitive program analyses and acquisition strategies along with the implementation of marketing and brand standards.
The chosen candidate is required to work with current and prospective AUTOPRO’s service centers, NAPA corporate and associate stores, DC’s and Head Office personnel. They will offer essential support to banner and major account coordinators to set up priorities and standards, and to take advantage of business opportunities.
The incumbent will manage a team of Business Development Specialists in the region.
To join our team, you need:
- College degree or preferably a University degree in a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in sales;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Bilingualism is mandatory;
- Knowledge of the aftermarket and the automotive service provider business model;
- Knowledge of the NAPA AUTOPRO programs (an asset).
Your benefits along the way:
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Corporate discounts on the purchase of parts, car dealerships and at fitness centers
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions
- Payroll savings program
- Access to the online training center
- Work with great teammates who have the same passion as you
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!