QA Engineer [online recruitment]
- Rynek Główny 6, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.
QA Team is largely, but not solely, responsible for ensuring our products are of highest quality.
Starting from the beginning of a project the QA Engineer will be working closely with Software Developers, Project Managers, User Experience and Support Team members. Throughout this period you will shape the project and develop and ship its features, ensuring proper QA practices are followed and promoting the QA mindset within the team.
As the QA Engineer you will also be responsible for reviewing business documentation, advising on user experience, exploratory testing, documenting test cases and test plans as well as guiding and leading the QA process throughout the life of the projects.
The projects you will be working on mostly revolve around web frontend and backend, i.e. web applications and REST APIs.
We’re encouraging and helping with self development and self improvement and expect all QA Team members to participate in learning new technologies and career development opportunities as presented in an effort to progress to higher level positions within the IT network. We’re looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open for new challenges and are eager to learn.
- At least 2 years experience in QA
- Good understanding of web applications
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML and REST APIs
- Experience working with Git
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of QA practices and test procedures
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments, team members and partners
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience with any object oriented programming language
- Experience with test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of microservices
- Experience with backend testing
What We Offer
- Health Care and Multisport
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Office in a convenient place- Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program
- Training budget