Junior IT Operations Engineer [online recruitment]
- Rynek Główny 6, Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
Two-Up Digital, a leading digital agency in online gaming, has an opening for a Technical Support Engineer role in Kraków to join our L2 Team within the Site Reliability department.
L2 Team is acting as a quick reaction team, and is mainly responsible for resolving and debugging production and staging incidents, as well as performing investigations and forming actions to decrease the amount of incidents.
Additional responsibilities include setting up monitoring for new projects, modifying already existing monitoring, general automation and scripting.
The tools and technologies used within the team revolve around:
Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud and GKE
Automation: Git, Jenkins, Rundeck, Python/Bash
Monitoring: Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
The team has two day shifts, rotating with other team members, 7:00 - 15:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 PL time.
We’re looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open to new challenges and are eager to learn.
- Experience with Linux command line
- Good understanding of web applications, i.e. how websites work
- Basic knowledge of web technologies such as REST APIs and HTTP protocol
- Basic experience in programming (languages such as Python, Java, Bash etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Git
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Nice to have:
- Any experience with tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana
- Any experience with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Any experience with Kubernetes
What We Offer
- Health Care
- Fruity Mondays, delicious coffee and cakes to make your day better
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Office in a convenient place- Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program