Support Technician [online recruitment]
- Rynek Główny 6, Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
Two-Up Digital, a leading digital agency in online gaming, has an opening for a Support Technician role in Kraków to join Support Team.
Support Team is responsible for analyzing, assisting and troubleshooting client requests.
Support Team is also proactively monitoring all company systems and products via various monitoring tools, to be able to quickly notify Service Delivery and Development teams should a failure occur.
We’re looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open for new challenges and are eager to learn.
All Support Technician positions are either mostly day or mostly night shifts - determined up front. Both day and night shifts are on a shift rotation schedule. We are currently looking for individuals interested in mostly day shifts.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies such as HTML
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed
- Monitoring company systems and products using monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Grafana and Jenkins
- Logging client requests using ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Managing client requests and helping with their resolution (ensuring proper communication between internal teams)
- Supporting clients with reported issues via email and online live-chat.
- Formulating resolution reports
Nice To Have
- Experience in working with tools such as Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana, Jenkins
- Experience in working with Wordpress CMS
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence or similar bug tracking system
What We Offer
- Health Care and Multisport
- Fruity Mondays, delicious coffee and cakes to make your day better
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Beer and pizza integrations once a month
- Office in a convenient place- Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program