- Wielicka 28b, 30-552 Kraków, Poland
Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.
- Drive the project from initiation through delivery, and reports work progress. Coordinates and tracks all product and Release Management activities and effort in an Agile setting
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicate all release plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes as needed. Develop and manage a communication plan to include content, frequency, audience and channels.
- Follow prescribed methods and procedures on new assignments and provides guidance to other personnel. Ensures that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently used, including change, issue, risk and quality management.
- Serves as the escalation point for all issues and questions associated with releases in all communication, management and decision-making forums/discussions (i.e. readiness reviews, release notes, post-deployment validations, etc.).
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- 2+ years Experience in managing multiple IT projects.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum techniques in software development and project management.
- Possesses and applies expert knowledge of project management principles, practices, and procedures for the completion of assignments.
- Ability to interface at appropriate management levels with moderate customer interface.
- Desired agile/scrum skills: decompose the project, write user stories, backlog grooming, iteration/sprint planning, iteration demo and retrospective.
- Has excellent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, interacts well with others, and has excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent command of English (both oral and written).
What We Offer
- Health Care and Multisport
- Fruity Mondays, delicious coffee and cakes to make your day better
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Shower and place for your bike
- Beer and pizza integrations once a month
- Office in a convenient place- Wielicka 28b, 30-552 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program