Senior QA Engineer
- Wielicka 28b, 30-552 Kraków, Poland
Two-Up Digital is a small company which is growing rapidly in product and platform development primarily in the betting and gaming industry.
QA Team is largely, but not solely, responsible for ensuring our products are of highest quality.
Starting from the beginning of a project the Senior QA Engineer will be working closely with Software Developers, Project Managers, User Experience and Support Team members. Throughout this period you will shape the project and develop and ship its features, ensuring proper QA practices are followed and promoting the QA mindset within the team.
As the Senior QA Engineer you will also be responsible for creating/maintaining automated tests, reviewing business documentation, advising on user experience, exploratory testing, documenting test cases and test plans as well as guiding and leading the QA process throughout the life of the projects.
The projects you will be working on mostly revolve around web frontend and backend, i.e. web applications and REST APIs.
We’re encouraging and helping with self development and self improvement and expect all QA Team members to participate in learning new technologies and career development opportunities as presented in an effort to progress to higher level positions within the IT network. We’re looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open for new challenges and are eager to learn.
- At least 3 years experience in QA
- At least 2 years experience in programming in Scala/Java (or other languages, but willing to learn Scala)
- Good understanding of web applications
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML and REST APIs
- Good knowledge of QA practices and test procedures
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments, team members and partners
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Solid experience in software automation and creation of software automation frameworks
- Solid experience with Selenium
- Experience with frameworks such as Robot framework
- Experience working with Git
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
What We Offer
Fun and relaxed environment
Many opportunities for improvement - your growth is a priority
Ability to shape the team and its processes