Project Coordinator (Contract)
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation. We serve the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. Joining the team today means you’ll make the conversations of tomorrow possible. It’s not always easy, but nothing worth doing ever is!
Who We Are
The People Systems team enables our internal customers to optimize and/or facilitate their business processes through technology. We focus on simplification and usability of the user experience while making sure that we have some fun along the way! You’ll support the implementation of medium to large scale projects that are integral to the People team’s strategic objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Manage daily project activities in conjunction with project managers including updating statuses, tasks, milestones, and due dates
- Apply critical thinking resolve or triage issues, identify risks and escalations, and provide project schedule updates
- Help schedule project meetings, set agendas, and take meeting minutes
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with project managers to improve and streamline processes
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- You have experience with using project management tools (JIRA, Asana)
- Experience with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple projects with competing priorities
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are able to prioritize competing needs
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- Knowledge of HR Systems is a plus (Workday, SmartRecruiters, Salesforce)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.