Legal Policy Operations Agent (with Russian)
- Dublin, Ireland
The teams in Twitter’s Legal Policy department are on the front lines of safety, speech, and policy issues that affect the Internet. We work to ensure user trust, protect user rights, and mitigate legal risk through policy definition, Terms of Service enforcement, and safety advocacy. We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re a learning organization with a growth mindset, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our policies and ourselves.
What You’ll Do
Twitter Legal Policy seeks a detail-oriented, dedicated person to join our team in Dublin. Legal Policy is responsible for processing sensitive global legal requests, such as court orders or requests to remove content. From start to finish this includes document intake, logging, analysis, processing, and follow-up. If you're analytical, goal-oriented, focused, and have a knack for handling multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
- Handle global legal requests for content removal, helping to keep our processes and operations organized and on track
- Be responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed, tracked, and completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Escalating unusual or sensitive requests to Legal Policy management, our in-house Legal team, or other stakeholders
- Work closely with Legal Policy team members in San Francisco, Ireland, and Singapore on prioritizing requests appropriately
- Serve on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Legal Policy to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world
Who You Are
- Experience with high-volume legal document intake and processing
- Excellent business judgment
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting freedom of expression and user privacy
- Perseverance, determination, and grit
- A collaborative and optimistic mindset
- At ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
- An excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment and handle repetitive tasks accurately
- Able to spot anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
- Looking for an entry level position, due to limited (direct) work experience
- A keen decision maker, self motivated, and a great teammate
- Deliver consistent high-quality work
- Manage your time and prioritize work effectively
- Think strategically about challenging global issues
- Complete fluency in English and Russian.
- Confidence in handling requests in a number of different languages
- Schedule is likely to include weekend coverage (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday schedule)
- 1-3 years experience as a paralegal or at a tech company in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
Telecommuting is not an option; this is a permanent role in Dublin. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
You may be exposed to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to, vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.