Project Coordinator, Accessibility Team (Contract)
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Twitter is hiring a contract Project Coordinator who will work closely and collaboratively with our Senior Director of Accessibility, as well as our Project Managers across the larger People Experience and Inclusion & Diversity space, to help support the execution of internal projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent thinker, and detail-oriented. Must be able to work well with ambiguity and able to structure work from an idea. Must be task oriented -- see things to the end and make sure things are done with excellence. As a Project Coordinator, you will initially support the Sr. Director of Accessibility and support several concurrent projects at any given time which touch all areas of Twitter, with a heavy focus on accessibility and Inclusion & Diversity. Your goal will be to focus time and resources on projects that continuously improve Twitter's accessibility offerings. The ability to execute systematically and work with a diverse team is essential for this role. The objectives will often include increasing quality assurance throughout the order creating organizational alignment and keeping the operational cadence of the business moving forward.
- Manage and track contracts and budgets through legal, finance, sourcing, and procurement
- Deliver positive project and process outcomes for team - quickly defining, driving, and scaling solutions to current and emerging challenges
- Help to design and document processes, and quality control mechanisms
- Primary role is to make things happen and encourage and facilitate an environment where the team works smart, not hard
- Experience working with Inclusion & Diversity teams and a passion for accessibility
- Proficient in Google Suite and Google Mail/Drive/Calendar
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp and Slack
- Knowledge/understanding of general business terms for contract review
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple projects with competing priorities
Skills & Knowledge
- Passion and understanding of Accessibility and the importance of creating an inclusive culture
- Good administrative, documentation and management skills
- Skill in evaluating and presenting information
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
- A calm personality under pressure
- Working knowledge of the accessibility space
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, outside clients, and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
We love what we do. We are a diverse, global, authentic ‘bring your whole self to work’ team and we welcome all voices. Our mission is to make sure that as a Tweep you #LoveWhereYouWork, wherever you choose to work!