Client Account Manager (Dublin)
- Dublin, Ireland
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who We Are
Twitter has changed the way people communicate, and over the last few years our sales teams have evolved and scaled how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base.
Our Large Client Solutions teams work with the biggest and best brands in the world, forming strategic partnerships throughout their organisations, and working cross functionally to ensure these brands achieve their objectives and grow their business.
Twitter is continuing to build a world-class team of sales professionals, and is seeking a Client Account Manager to join our Large Client Solutions team (based in Dublin) to drive further growth. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant experience in the digital advertising market, as well as a strong track record building strong customer relationships and delivering large revenue targets, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate and build partnerships with the biggest advertisers to deliver large revenue targets
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities
- Discover client objectives at business and campaign level and build strategic plans to meet these
- Use in depth market and product knowledge to recommend and educate clients on best practices for developing and scaling effective campaigns
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities
- Resolve client issues and bugs and in a timely and productive manner
- Build and present intuitive campaign and quarterly business reviews to clients
- Provide feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Strong product knowledge and optimization skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertiser
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
We care about making work happy and productive for everyone, with a permanent option to work remotely or regularly work from home when our offices reopen; a home office expense budget; wellness benefits; regular #NoMeetingFridays; and six months of parental leave.
A few other things we value:
- Challenge - We work with Twitter's product and standards teams to solve some of the industry’s hardest content problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as a curator.
- Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.