Engineering Manager, Ad Quality
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Come manage the team responsible for protecting Twitter users and the reputation of our ads platform.
The Ad Quality team is responsible for protecting the reputation of Twitter’s ads platform in the eyes of all its users. We do this by preventing bad actors from harming Twitter end users while minimizing the amount of friction good advertisers experience using the platform. Additional we provide tooling to enable our Policy and Operations teams to enact and enforce advertising policies efficiently.
The team achieves this mission through a combination of distributed systems, machine learning, and web applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a vision and roadmap in collaboration with Product Managers along with Policy and Operations experts.
- Develop success metrics to measure the team's success.
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management.
- Hire and retain engineers passionate about the team's directive.
Who You Are:
- Previously developed on a team of 5+ contributors
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Experience with building products, taking them to the market and iterating and improving them over time.
- Familiarity with full-stack engineering and machine learning.
- Familiarity with scrum methodologies.
Job opportunities should be equal. We don't discriminate. Period. In legal terms, that means: Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: In response to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we’d like to mention that we consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.