Legal Policy Operations Agent, Japanese Speaking (12 month FTC)
- Dublin, Ireland
Our Trust & Safety team has an opening at Twitter’s Dublin Headquarters. Come join us!
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in balance with manageable risk through policy enforcement that promotes trust in Twitter. Areas of focus include privacy and intellectual property rights, government and law enforcement requests, advertising policies, and safety advocacy.
What You’ll Do:
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in Dublin and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. If you’re detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
You will handle global legal requests for account information or content removal including document intake and processing. You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in Ireland, San Francisco and Singapore on prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent. Legal Policy team members also serve on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is preferred. You will be responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed and tracked in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Who You Are:
- You have experience with the high volume intake and processing of legal documents.
- You have a collaborative and optimistic mindset.
- You are at ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests.
- You are an excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams.
- You are flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met.
- You are able to spot anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle.
- You are attentive to detail, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment even when they are sometimes monotonous.
- You can deliver consistent high-quality work.
- You are looking for an entry level position, and have between one and three years’ prior work experience.
- You are a keen decision maker, self motivated, and a team player.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills in English and Japanese.
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression.
- Perseverance, determination, and grit; a stand out colleague.
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks.
- Availability to work on weekends. (Standard schedule = Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday - Thursday).
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive or graphic content including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography, and other graphic images.
This is a full-time role in Dublin and telecommuting is not an option.
Please be sure to specify all language skills, as well as your level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
- 1-3 years as a paralegal or in a Trust & Safety role at a tech company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience.
- Complete fluency in English and Japanese.