Manager - Sourcing, Technical Recruiting
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our Engineering, Product, Design and Research (EPDR) organization as we enter our teenage tech years. To effectively support this growth, our Technical Recruiting Team must grow rapidly and operate differently to attract, recruit and retain top diverse, technical talent. We are on a quest to be the best talent acquisition team in the universe. This starts by hiring forward thinking, motivated people who bring a unique way of thinking to tackle people challenges. We are building programs and processes from scratch and need team members who have proven success doing this type of work in a dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
As a Technical Sourcing Manager, you will manage a team of technical sourcers supporting EPDR while maintaining a culture of excellence through guidance, mentorship and career development. You will build and execute strategies to identify and attract diverse candidates for our technical client groups by collaborating with People Team colleagues, as well as with hiring managers, to critically assess talent markets. You will craft research plans to map a wide range of senior, specialty, technical and other candidate populations and support sourcing teams as they thoughtfully engage prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations. You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor talent sourcers in a fast paced environment. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement.
Who You Are
- You are a true coach.
- You understand the true meaning of inclusion and diversity and its importance in hiring for your team and for the technical organization.
- You think creatively to build inclusive talent sourcing strategies to ensure that your team helps Twitter to hire a more diverse set of outstanding talent.
- You develop innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts and other creative channels to support hiring goals.
- You utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact.
- You are open to experimenting; fail quickly, learn and adapt with the goal of getting to better processes, strategies and tools to optimize results.
- You have deep knowledge of the talent and competitor landscape and a strong understanding of the market to enhance our sourcing strategies.
- You provide strong partnership to hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and adapt sourcing strategies and processes to deliver on strategic business hiring priorities.
- You thrive in a changing environment and are adept at navigating ambiguity.
- 6+ years experience as a Sourcing Lead/Manager with a demonstrated track record of delivering on hiring goals supporting Technical business functions
- Ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels
- Passion for developing, coaching and leading people
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to develop effective sourcing strategies that contribute to achieving hiring goals
- Experience working in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change and/or international expansion
- Open to travel periodically (post COVID-19)
We have a phenomenal platform, passionate users and a very bright future!