Waterjet Operator Assistant / Shop Helper
- Fridley, MN, USA
We have an exciting entry-level opportunity to jumpstart your manufacturing career! We're seeking waterjet operator assistants / shop helpers for a busy machining and manufacturing company in Fridley.
- 1st shift: 6 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 2:30 pm - 1 am
- 1st shift: $17/hr.
- 2nd shift: $18/hr.
Benefits of the waterjet operator assistant / shop helper:
- Medical ($500 annual deductible)
- Long and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 13 days PTO in 1st year of employment
- Generous vacation benefits
- Paid sick time
Duties of the waterjet operator assistant / shop helper:
- Perform operations such as deburring, grinding, part cleaning, counting & packaging
- Load/unload material onto machines
- Remove parts from machines
- Light machining with drill press and mill
- Assist machine operator as needed
- Keep work area(s) clean and organized
- Perform various tasks throughout the shop as assigned
Requirements of the waterjet operator assistant / shop helper:
- No experience necessary – must be willing to work hard & train
- Able to repeatedly and frequently lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to stand/bend entire shift.
- Maintain a positive image for company
- Ability to understand & follow written & verbal communication in English
Apply today for this waterjet operator assistant / shop helper position!
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.