Press Brake Operator - 1st Shift
- Lino Lakes, MN, USA
Twin City Staffing is looking for a press brake operator for a busy shop located in the Lino Lakes area. This press brake operator position is on the first shift and requires 6+ years of experience.
Wage: $18 - $27/hr.
Hours: 6 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
Benefits of the Press Brake Operator:
Description of the Press Brake Operator:
- Perform complex setups without assistance
- Must be willing to help train junior operators
- Work with the scheduling manager to help meet dock dates
- Select correct alloy from stock.
- Follow setup sheets, and in rare cases perform setup from print and make setup sheet.
- Help train operators in minor QA defects such as shearing, trim dents, and more.
- Must be able to troubleshoot minor problems with the process as would typically be expected for a setup operator.
- Perform setups from material selection all the way to getting the first article approved by inspection.
- Knowledge of Machine code and function.
Requirements of the Press Brake Operator:
- Must have 6+ years of experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
Contact Rayna at 763-220-7052 for any questions about the press break operator position or to schedule an interview.
Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.