Turret Operator / Set Up - 1st and 2nd Shift
- St Paul, MN, USA
Twin City Staffing is now hiring a turret operator / set up on the first and second shifts for a busy manufacturing company in the St. Paul area! The ideal candidate for this turret operator / set up position will have machine code and function knowledge and must know how to read prints.
- 1st Shift: 6 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Thursday and 6 am - 10 am, Friday
- 2nd Shift: 4 pm - 2:30 am, Monday - Thursday ($1 shift differential)
Pay: $18 - 30/hr. DOE
Benefits of the turret operator / set up position:
- 3 weeks vacation (eligible after 90 days of employment)
- 401(k) will match 50% of your contribution
Summary of the turret operator / set up position:
- Responsible for operating turret punch machine
Primary responsibilities of the turret operator / set up position:
- Perform complex setups without assistance
- Must be willing to help train junior operators
- Work with scheduling manager to help meet dock dates
- Select correct alloy from stock
- Follow setup sheets, and in rare cases perform setup from print and make setup sheet.
- Help train operators in minor QA defects such as shearing, trim dents, and more
- Must be able to troubleshoot minor problems with the process as would typically be expected for a setup operator
- Make corrective actions if necessary from the setup sheet and share findings with engineering and other setup operators
- Perform setups from material selection all the way to getting the first article approved by inspection
Qualifications of the turret operator / set up position:
- Knowledge of machine code and function
- Print reading is a MUST!!!
To learn more about this turret operator position or to set up a interview, call Rayna at 763-220-7052.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.