Entry Level Machine Operator - 1st, 2nd, Weekend Shifts
- Maple Lake, MN 55358, USA
A busy manufacturing company in the Maple Lake area is seeking entry-level machine operators on the first, second, and weekend shifts. This machine operator position is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity. No interview needed!
- 1st Shift: 6 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday (Friday is OT if needed)
- 2nd Shift: 4:30 pm - 3 am, Monday - Thursday (Friday is OT if needed)
- Weekend Shift: 6 am - 6 pm, Friday - Sunday (work 36 hours, paid for 40!)
Benefits of the entry-level machine operator:
Job duties of the entry-level machine operator:
- Operate CNC Mills / Lathes
- Operate press brake machines
- Operate punch press machines
- Operate drill presses
- Cross-training in other areas
- Spot welding
- Warehouse (picking and packing)
Requirements of the entry-level machine operator:
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Able to work overtime
- Knowledge of basic math
Contact Rayna at 763-220-7052 to learn more about this machine operator position.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.