CDL Class A Flatbed / Van Driver
- Eau Claire, WI, USA
Twin City Staffing is now hiring a Class A CDL flatbed / van driver for a busy company in the Eau Clair, WI area. The ideal candidate for this Class A CDL driver job can work safely and has both flatbed and van experience. Load requirements can and do change.
Hours: 1st shift, Monday through Friday
NEW Pay Rate: $26/hr.
Job duties of the Class A CDL flatbed / van driver:
- Deliver customer-ordered material to designated location(s)
- Perform routine inspections on oil level, brakes, and lights prior to departure
- Perform routine inspections on cargo
- Report maintenance and/or repair issues to management
- Properly secure loads in accordance with industry or client-specific safety practice
- Assists with unloading/loading of material at delivery locations
- Accurately and precisely record information in Driver’s Log to comply with DOT regulations
- Learn, understand, and comply with OSHA requirements, company safety rules, and health policies at all times, working according to good safety practices as posted, instructed, and discussed
Requirements of the Class A CDL flatbed / van driver:
- Need 6 months to 1 year of verifiable experience
- Commercial delivery experience
- Manual transmission
- Able to operate a forklift
- Able to follow directions
- Able to pass DOT required testing
- Clean driving record
Contact Elizabeth at 763-571-7077 to schedule an appointment.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.