Assembler- Entry Level
- Delano, MN 55328, USA
Come work for a large custom manufacturer in the plastic industry!
Shift:10:48pm to 7:00 AM Sunday - Thursday
- Assemble plastic products
- Inspect all parts for functional defects
- Use hand and power tools to perform tasks such as drilling, pounding, heating, and trimming for assembly.
- Apply decals, stickers, tags and handles to product.
- Repair defects as needed.
- Follow record keeping and communication process.
- Must have hands on mechanical abilities
- Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities
- Must have hand and power tool experience
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration contact Zach at 763-220-7952.
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.