- St Paul, MN, USA
Building Material Supplier in St. Paul, Minnesota is hiring an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for their 1st shift team.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Repairs to mechanical/electrical equipment
- Perform Preventative Maintenance, read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Non-Work Accident insurance available first of the Month following start.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:00AM - 3:00PM
- Technical Degree or Industrial training in Maintenance
- 1-year of Maintenance Mechanic experience
- PLC experience is extremely helpful
- Must have the essential tools to perform outlined tasks.
- Proficient in mechanical, troubleshooting, and basic electrical skill
- Self-motivated, flexible, and display a demonstrated aptitude to creatively solve problems.
- Basic understanding of Electrical systems
- Ability to wire a 3 Phase Electric Motor
- Basic understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic systems, electrical/mechanical print reading, welding/rigging, power transmission, lubrication, pumps/piping, and shop/machine tools.
- Ability to use fork trucks, movable work platforms and overhead hoists.
To schedule and appointment call Matt at 763-571-7077
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.