- Waite Park, MN, USA
Join our team and work with our local client.
- Responsible for packing, staging, and processing outgoing orders
- Maintaining organization of incoming shipments.
Schedule: 6:50am - 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare outgoing product for shipment
- Prepare outgoing shipping documents
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse and maintain accurate inventory count
- Organize and maintain warehouse inventory
- Manage warehouse data
- Stock warehouse material
- High school education or GED
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Forklift experience in warehouse setting a plus
- Drug test & background
To schedule an appointment call Lynette at 320-318-1511
For immediate consideration send resumes to [email protected]
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.