Window & Door Installer
- Savage, MN, USA
Growing Window and Siding company seeking Service Technicians in the south Metro and surrounding areas.
- Installing windows, siding, and doors at each site location
- Remove existing windows in residential homes and installing mainly new vinyl replacement windows and re-apply exterior trim and wrap with aluminum and install interior wood trim as needed.
- Prep the opening for the new windows and clean up construction debris of the site and learn to install as time goes on.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs and be able to climb ladders safely and should have experience to operate power tools in a safe manner
- 7/8am start
- Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Pay: $17.00-$$18.00 hourly
- Hand on Training provided
- Power tools and equipment provided
- Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of vacation after 3months
- Previous construction, framing, installation is preferred
- Must have own tool belt and hand tools
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
To schedule an appointment call Nancy at 763-220-7052
For immediate consideration send resumes to [email protected]
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.